Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
Want to help your people and team achieve the desired outcomes?
Want to develop people and help them find their strengths and fortify them?
Want to bring your team close to successful agile transformation?
Then you’re at the right place. ICP-ACC is the most popular course in the agile world and agile coaches the most payed and valuable people in the modern organizations. But what is Agile Coaching Master Class ICP-ACC Certification?
ICP-ACC is the other knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, participants will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skill set and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This masterclass is delivered by a highly qualified agile coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams. This four day course is delivered by a highly qualified agile coach with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams. Ilija Popjanev is business professional with deep business experience and knowledge and PhD in organizational culture. He’s Agile coach, Scrum master, Lean expert, M3.0 and ICAgile trainer with deep agile experience.
- understand what is included and what is not within the competence of Agile Coach;
- find points of growth for yourself in the context of Agile Coaching (and not only);
- better understand people, their needs, fears and the nature of resistance to change;
- learn to look at people and teams through the organizational and role prism of perception;
- understand how coaching differs from mentoring and consulting, as well as how facilitation is used in coaching;
- understand the difference between different coaching approaches and when to choose which one;
- learn the basics of coaching and its key tools;
- use coaching tools to find new uses for common Agile practices;
- find your personal coaching style using models and tools from different schools;
- learn to better understand the problems and needs of the business;
- discover potential pitfalls of the transformation process and learn how to bypass them;
- learn how to launch and lead Agile transformations in the company;
- learn to plan and conduct large events at the company level.
- Coaching – origins and position in the modern world
- How Agile Coaching Is Different From Classic Coaching
- Agile coach development path
- The Role and Functions of an Agile Coach
- Organizational structure and coaching roles
- Agile coach in various frameworks
- Agile Coach Competency Matrix
- How coaching and various Agile practices are related
- 50 shades of an agile coach or who are all these people and what does coaching have to do with it: Mentor, Teacher, Consultant, Change Agent, Facilitator, Change Leader and others
- Professional coaching
- Key competencies of a professional coach
- What questions does the coach ask and what does not?
- Contracts with the client and with the organization
- Types of contracts and pitfalls
- Ethics in Coaching
- Coach as a mentor – patterns and anti-patterns
- Professional growth of people
- A coach as a teacher. How to work with adults. Types of training depending on the type of people
- Coach as facilitator
- Strengthening team collaboration
- Self-organizing team support
- Working with different team practices
- Working with large and heterogeneous groups
- Coach as a facilitator of organizational level events
- Agile transformation launch
- Working with top management in the organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, HRM, team leaders, middle managers and business owners and anyone with the desire to explore the power of coaching.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. We’ll be using lots of coaching tools, practices, case studies, role plays, workplace simulations and gamification.
The training takes place in an interactive and multimedia format: we personally control the course of the lesson and try to use all types of information (text, illustrations, videos), which allows us to structure and remember the knowledge gained. The theory is consolidated with practical exercises, working in small groups on each module. Practical lessons “Coach practice” and sessions in the format of supervision.
We use Zoom.us as our streaming platform, this allows us to manage group dynamics very much like an offline event. We work both in pairs and in small groups.
During the lesson, we use Google Jamboard as a tool for performing various tasks, thus, we visualize all our games and exercises and achieve the maximum possible involvement, which is present in our offline trainings.
The investment in this amazing training is 699€ including the ICAgile certificate.
You can register for this event by submitting your personal data in the form below.
After the registration we’ll contact you by email for the next steps.
May the Agile force always be with you!!